Alaska Berries was the first, and currently is the only, winery in the state that is certified as 100% Alaska Grown. We grow all of the fruit and berries used in the production of our handcrafted wines.
"From the bush to the bottle" allows us complete control of the entire
Local stores and restaurants where you can purchase our wines and ciders:
- Addie Camp
- Three Bears
- Country Liquor
For out of area wine and cider shopping, go to this link:
Online ordering with curbside pickup at our farm is available for local purchases. Visit our online store to see currently available products and varieties.
- Blueberry wine
- Raspberry wine
- Strawberry wine
- Gooseberry wine
- Strawberry Gooseberry wine
- Redoubt Rhubarb Raspberry wine
- Red Currant wine
- Black Currant wine
- Sassy Goose wine
- Saskatoon wine
- Haskap wine
- Strawberry Rhubarb wine
- Rhubarb wine
- Growing blueberries in our area is a definite challenge.
However, the results are well worth it. Some years Mother
Nature provides us with more than others so our inventory is
constantly changing. This is a deep, dark blue wine that will
be sure to please. It is a mid-dry - mid sweet range wine.
2015 this wine was awarded the Blue Premium ribbon at the Alaska
State fair. In 2018, our Blueberry Wine earned a Silver Medal at
the NorthWest Wine Summit.
- The very rich aroma of fresh raspberries is the first thing you will notice when you
sample this wine. Our raspberries are picked daily during
the ripening season which insures only the best ones are
harvested. Each bottle of wine will average over a pound of
raspberries per bottle. This is a light mid-dry to mid
sweet wine. In 2018, our Raspberry
Wine earned a Silver Medal at the NorthWest Wine Summit.
- The fragrance of fresh picked strawberries is what this wine is all about. You will immediately be impressed by the rich aroma of strawberry.
The varieties of strawberries we grow have some of the best flavors
and aromas, and it carries through to the wine. Most prefer
this one chilled. Of course you can never go wrong when having
some chocolate along with this wine. This is a light bodied mid
- Our gooseberries are of Finnish origin and are well suited to our area. This berry is a sweet and tart berry that makes a
wonderful wine. This vintage, we bottled dry because many of our customers
dryer white wine. Customers comment on citrus or lemon taste
similar to a Sauvignon Blanc.
- In 2018, our Gooseberry Wine earned a Bronze Medal at the
NorthWest Wine Summit.
- As you can guess, this is a blend of our strawberries and gooseberries. A
delightful semi-dry wine.
- A wonderful tasting wine that is a blend of rhubarb and
raspberry. The name is a nod to Mount Redoubt, the
volcanic mountain you see on our label. When you come to
visit, you see a view of Mount Redoubt as you drive towards the
farm. Mid dry wine that we have a hard time keeping in
- Beautiful bright red color with a fresh, crisp taste to please your palate.
This is a light bodied mid sweet wine best served chilled.
We grow Holland Longbunch Red Currants which are one of the
varieties with the highest brix content and it makes a wonderful
wine. Many have commented that this goes well with salmon.
In 2018, our Red Currant Wine earned a Silver Medal at the
NorthWest Wine Summit.
- Deep midnight blue color grabs your attention and the intense bold rich flavor of black currants has a sweet earthy taste unlike other berries. The natural tannin structure adds complexity and boldness.
Of all of our wines, this has the most complex aroma and taste.
This wine is a dry to mid dry.
- This wine won Division Champion Purple ribbon at the 2016
Alaska State Fair.
- Our Black Currant Wine
won a Silver Medal at the 2017 NorthWest Wine Summit.
- Several years ago during "bench trials", we
experimented in blending these two wines (Saskatoon and
Gooseberry) together and found they
made a wonderful marriage. Hence the name, "Sassy Goose." This a smooth mid-dry wine.
- Saskatoon berries are also known by other names --- Serviceberry, Shadbush, and Juneberry. They resemble blueberries in appearance. Deep blue color with a very unique and pleasing flavor. A very smooth
- This berry origins are from the Hokkadio region of Japan.
Named by the ancient Ainu people of Japan, "haskap" roughly
translates to "many presents at the end of branches.
- This is our number one fruit plant on the farm where we
typically harvest 2 1/2-4 tons a year. It has 3 times the
antioxidants of a blueberry andd twice the anthocyanins.
- We make both a mid dry and a
mid sweet wine that will be sure
to please. Pairs well with almost any foods or desserts.
- Winner of a Gold Medal in the 2017 NorthWest Wine Summt.
- This is a tried and true combination. The sweet strawberry
aroma mated with the unique flavor of rhubarb makes this wine a
favorite. Reminds many of their grandma's strawberry rhubarb
pie, only in a bottle. Not too dry nor too sweet, just well
- This wine will completely win you over. It won over the wine
judges at the 2015 Alaska State fair where it won Division
Champion. We hear our customers exclaim, "this is not at all
what I expected!" They love it. We have spent years
developing just the right protocol for making this wonderful
- It has just the right perception of sweetness for those who like a
mid sweet wine.
Winner of a Bronze Medal in the 2018 NorthWest Wine Summt.